Cajon Lesson of the Week: Playing the back of a cajon.
Hope you enjoy this first Cajon Lesson of the Week.
Hey everyone out there,
I look forward to answering your questions.
Win a 6 month subscription to PlayCajon.
Would you like to win a FREE 6 month subscription to PlayCajon? If so, all you have to do is make a short cajon video then post the video to the PlayCajon Facebook page or email it to us. We will then share it and you will receive a FREE 6 month subscription to PlayCajon.
How to do it:
1. Record a short creative cajon video (Must be 1:30 minuets or less)
2. Somewhere in the video you must say: “Learn cajon with playcajon.org” This can be you saying it, holding up a card that says it, or written in the sand on a beach. What ever you think would be cool.
4. Upload the video to YouTube. In the video title you must include PlayCajon (eg: “My solo for PlayCajon”)
4. When tagging the video include: #playcajon & #cajon
5. Post the YouTube link to our Facebook page or email it to us
All videos entries will receive a FREE 6 month subscription to PlayCajon with access to over 150 video lessons.
The competition runs until June 1st 2014 and is open to all ages worldwide.
This competition is great because everyone is a winner!
We can’t wait to see your videos.
Win a Sela Cajon!
Enter the Paul Jennings Music 2013 #buildyourgroove competition.
Here are the details: http://www.pauljenningsmusic.com/build-your-groove/